
( This is my fantasy house that is waiting for me back in Germany :) )
Most likely your fantasies look a little different than mine. Just imagine for a moment.
Fantasizing can start very practical, owning a cute little house, having a steady job that you love, coming home everyday to a husband that you cherish.....but then maybe that cute little house starts turning into a super nice house and that job starts turning into a job that you love PLUS a job that loves you bank account and then you start applying all these "fantasies" to your current life and shortly become discouraged at how far away all those "fantasies" really are.
For many of us then the moment comes when we yell at our inner self to get real and look at how lucky we are, just like Sarah states, "Bring your moments to me and I will fill them with constant joy!"
Thank you Jesus for bringing us back to YOUR reality. How ironic that even though you are completely physically unseen, you are the most REAL, consistent substance that will ever enter our life. Why not rejoice in that !?
Phil. 4:12 " I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want." So Lord please let this be my prayer and challenge! Let me see every moment through Your content eyes.
Hope you ladies have a great week!
Aubs
PS......Although you ladies are part of my prayer quite often, I was feeling convicted about how unspecific some of those prayers might be sometimes. I had a thought a few days ago....In your daily entry if there are any specific prayer requests write them at the end or add them in a comment box! Just a thought :)

Aubs-
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, LOVE the house.
Second of all, love the prayer request idea.
Third of all, thank you for picking this topic out of that entry. I didn't, but it was all stuff that I needed to hear. I know that a lot of times I get caught up in thinking that if something isn't exactly how I saw it to be, then it can't be right or good. Yet, most often, God is trying to show me that He knows what I want more than what I think I know I want. Great perspective girl.