Realizing how much the Lord loves us with the help of our daily devotional - Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 17 - The Future

What a great entry for this Sunday! Jaymee and I were just talking about this topic on Wednesday. We were wondering how in depth this 'don't plan' and 'stay in the present' topic would go in our Jesus Calling book. We both agreed that it is important to stay in the present time to enjoy where you are in life and not to worry about things in the very distant future, but we figured it isn't a sin to plan what your plans are for the weekend.

This entry is the answer to our many questions!

It even gives rules to follow if we *have* to look to the future. They are:
1. to remember not to linger in the future, and
2. to remember to include God in all of our plans, because he knows where we're headed and has been there already.

I loved this entry for many reasons but this was one of them! How beautiful for God to know we would be wondering about this then have it be the next entry I got to write about on our blog. He's a genius, as I have discovered so much lately.

Now, I have to take a moment to celebrate the love that has an anniversary today. Kristin and Austin Stockfisch have officially been married a year. They have been on quite an adventure so far, to say the least. However, I am convinced that because of that, they both have a stronger and more beautiful understanding of how much our Father loves them. So, congrats to Austin and Kristin! Here's to a love that inspires more people every day than they could ever know.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment