
... in the stillness of your soul. Right where you're at. Right in this moment. You can have an amazing encounter with God.
Maybe it's been too long since you have had a still moment before the Lord where He just encompasses the room and fills up your soul. I was able to just sit quietly, reading about how TODAY our savior was RISEN.
God speaks in marvelous ways when I actually allow Him to. It hit me today that the last full day I'll spend with Austin before he leaves for Wisconsin is the most joyous, hopeful, and exciting day we can possibly know as Christians. That is no accident. He's trying to tell us something. This day is meant to be spent glorifying ME and thinking less about YOU. Just like every other day. There is not a day more crucial or important to my faith than Easter and I love God for allowing this day to fall on what may otherwise be a day of complete sadness.
I don't know if I could have that perspective if my soul wasn't stilled this morning. God is living, He's active, and He's more than ready to move in me every day of my life. The choice is mine to let Him.
Happy Easter to you all! He is Risen and He is IN us!

That is amazing, sister! You have such faith and we both know that God will reward that incredibly!! I can't picture any other couple in the world being better prepared for this time apart yet at the same time knowing that all of it is in God's hands. I love that, Kristin! You both are warriors of Christ and I know you two can survive this time and come out stronger because of it! Love you so much!
ReplyDelete