Abundance- an extremely plentiful or oversufficient quantity or supply; overflowing fullness.
What a powerful word, abundance! And yet, how under-used this word is in my vocabulary, especially when it comes to Jesus. He offers us an abundance of grace through the cross, an abundance of guidance through his word, an abundance of joy with his promises, and an abundance of blessings in a life lived in pursuit of Him. How convicting that I spend so much of my time dwelling on the things I don't have, when an abundance of everything I need is offered to me daily!
And I love this line: "Even now you have as much access to me as you have faith to receive." Lord, would you give us all a faith that allows us to taste, see and live out your abundant love!
All my love, Katie
(Sorry I'm posting a day late!)

katie i love the words you post whether they are a day late, a day early, or on time:).......( besides i was late too! oops!)
ReplyDeleteIn my world, I often focused on what I don't have (and what I think I need. But, God has all that I need in abundance. I just need to change my selfish perspective to His all-knowing perspective, and I'll see the abundance.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Katie!
loved that same line the best!! what a great entry!
ReplyDelete