Realizing how much the Lord loves us with the help of our daily devotional - Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Am Yours For All Eternity

Eternity : infinite or unending time, a state to which time has NO application; timelessness, a period of time that seems very long, especially on account of being tedious or annoying.

I start to think about eternity.....and like Sarah says, I think my brain just goes into shock. It can not comprehend time having NO application.

Our lives are a ticking clock in motion, and the world reminds us everyday of it. I'm going to use an example and give a little shout out to us ladies here - the aging process puts a lot of pressure on us! Creams, makeup, lotion potions, firming under garments ( i believe they're referred to as "spanks"), botox, plastic surgery.....I could definately keep going, but what i'm trying to say is, we have this UNENDING amount of "stuff" to prevent the clock from ticking when actually this aging process is part of God's plan to prepare us to spend ETERNITY with him....our age is beautiful, gorgeous, and magnificent to Him!

That of course is just a small example of our life changes. There are by far more serious things( or at least i hope there are because you are all beautiful women!). Just like Katie stated earlier this week, the Lord is unchanging, he will ALWAYS be the same, he will always be near and be a solid foundation, and he will ALWAYS love us. He is there reminding us that he is OUR eternal life, our beginning and end!

Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, who is and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

I can never say it enough.....LOVE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES!

-Aubs


ps...sorry i've been M.I.A.....and it won't let me add a pic :(

1 comment:

  1. MAN is that true about aging!! It's so easy to get caught up in that crap- and we're only in our 20's!! Eternity both excites me and freaks me out but how beautiful that we have a God that not only grasps eternity- He created it! Love you Aubs!!

    ReplyDelete