I loved this entry so much that I decided to just write it. Hope that's okay Sarah Young!
"Strive to trust me in more and more areas of your life. Anything that tends to make you anxious is a growth opprotunity. Instead of running away from these challenges, embrace them, eager to gain all the blessings I have hidden in the difficulties.
If you believe that I am sovereign over every aspect of your life, it is possible to trust Me in all situations. Don't waste energy regretting the way things are or thinking about what might have been. Start at the present moment- accepting things exactly as they are- and search for My way in the midst of those circumstances.
Trust is like a staff you lean on, as you journey uphill with Me. If you are trusting in Me consistently, the staff will bear as much of your weight as needed. Lean on, trust, and be confident in Me with all your heart and mind."
Anything that tends to make you anxious is a growth opportunity! Wow. I feel like there is so much that this world throws at us to make us anxious- jobs, families, freinds, uncertainty about the future, health, etc. If I am able to see all these things as growth opportunities every fast heartbeat, every tear, every worry suddenly turns into another reason to trust the Lord through ALL situations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kristin!
ReplyDeleteAmazing entry! Everything that gives us nerves is just another way to praise and trust God. Love it! Good writing at the end Kristin Grace :)
Love you!