
I feel like I wake up each morning and the first thoughts that jump into my head are my plans for the day. What do I have to accomplish? What's first on the list? etc GOD is the one who orchestrates the plans of my life and more often than not, I neglect the fact that HE should be my first thought, first accomplishment, first "to do" on my list. This was my favorite part of the devo this morning,
"On days when your plans are thwarted, be on the lookout for Me! I may be doing something important in your life, something quite different from what you expected... thank me in advance for the good that will come out of it all."
This is powerful and was convicting to me. When things aren't going my way almost never do I have a thought that something IMPORTANT is brewing.
It goes back to one of our favorite verses, K... "For I know the plans I have for you..."
This was such a calming and challenging reminder for me this morning.
THANK YOU LORD in advance for the BIG THINGS you're doing through my struggles. I trust you Jesus... not just with today, but tomorrow- and my life.

love this... "something important is brewing"... what an amazing hope we get to cling to in Jesus! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete