you are My clay.
The part in this devotion that stuck with me was basically the entire second paragraph. "Talk with Me about what you are experiencing. Let My Spirit guide you through treacherous waters. As you move through the turbulent stream with Me let circumstances mold you into the one I desire you to be. Say yes to your Potter as you go through this day." That's poetry. I love how Sarah writes about how the circumstances that are raging waters are what mold us into who we are. Not the days that go by when everything goes our way.
I know that trust has been a significant subject in this book so far - but I really feel it here. On this April 7th devotion that word wasn't said but the last sentence, "Say yes to your Potter as you go through this day," is just caked in trust. The Lord has called us to trust Him and I feel like there's no better way than reminding Him and reminding ourselves that we do by whispering, 'Jesus, I trust You,' throughout our day.
Lord - We trust You! We know that your plan is so much grander than one we could ever dream of ourselves. Thank You for knowing our hearts and for calling us back when we've wandered away from You. We love you!! Amen
Love to everyone!
I know that trust has been a significant subject in this book so far - but I really feel it here. On this April 7th devotion that word wasn't said but the last sentence, "Say yes to your Potter as you go through this day," is just caked in trust. The Lord has called us to trust Him and I feel like there's no better way than reminding Him and reminding ourselves that we do by whispering, 'Jesus, I trust You,' throughout our day.
Lord - We trust You! We know that your plan is so much grander than one we could ever dream of ourselves. Thank You for knowing our hearts and for calling us back when we've wandered away from You. We love you!! Amen
Love to everyone!

AHH! I agree about the poetic words! I loved what you said and recognized about the storms of life molding us and not the 'best days ever.' You are so wise beyond your years, K and I am BLESSED beyond belief to be your sister!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
I've come to the conclusion that you're way too sweet to me, sister :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU!