
"If GOD is for us who can be against us?"
Romans 8:31 perfectly reflects what my attitude should be on this earth. What should stand in my way, whom shall I fear if GOD that created this entire universe is FOR ME, on my side, and has my back?
Another part that stood out to me was seeing this day- THIS DAY- Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 as a gift. Not thinking to myself, okay Wednesday... typical day at the office, write some emails, make some phone calls, get through today I can watch a funny TV show later, and I'll be that much closer to the weekend so I can be in Rachel's wedding.
NO! TODAY is a gift.
How much more present would Jesus be in my daily tasks if I looked at my life on earth this way? I would see His face through the mundane, follow His footsteps through challenges, and boldly go places I haven't gone because of His encompassing presence.
Lord, I know you already dwell inside my heart, my prayer today is that I would fix my eyes on things unseen- for what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal-(2 Cor 4:18). Thank you for your grace and your CREATION and for this GIFT that will be unlike any other day that I spend on this earth.
I Love you Jesus and I love you sis!

LOVED this one, Kristin!
ReplyDeleteYou said it perfectly - The Lord who created the heavens is for US. How unbelievably humbling is that? HE loves us. The One who has the entire universe in the palm of His hand cares for us, loves us, and is by our side. He is watching over us and will get us safely through this day. What an amazing God!!
Loved this one, love Jesus, love you sister!