Realizing how much the Lord loves us with the help of our daily devotional - Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Relax In My Peaceful Presence


I wasn't even really sure where to start on this entry, because Sarah's entry just had me stuck in pause mode thinking about how many great friendships I have :)

So I started thinking....
.....I really don't know what people do without TRUE friendships, and I really have no idea what people do without a TRUE friendship with Jesus!

I've realized two things this morning.

First, the importance of not taking the best friendship with Him for granted. " When you are real with me I am able to bring out the best in you: the very gifts I have planted in your soul." As great as all my most valued friendships are, He knows my soul.... That's pretty dang sweet!

Second, this entry just reminds me of what my goal needs to continue to be day after day. LOVE LOVE LOVE and LOVE until I feel like I can't anymore. My heart just aches when I think of those who do not have a relationship with Christ. I know the joy that it can bring, and who would not want that?!

Ladies - I love each and every one of you, whether our friendship is new or old! It's great to have such godly women in my life who know how to cherish and maintain TRUE friendships!

3 comments:

  1. Friendship really is such a blessing, and when we have amazing people who know and love us we just have to believe that God totally had friendship in mind when he created us :)

    Love you, Aubrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRIENDS make my heartbeat with the passion that God created us to feel on this earth! Connecting with someone spiritually instantly catapults surfaced friendships to a deeper, meaningful level! Thank you God for my incredible friends! YOU'RE AMAZING AUB!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREED! with all of you. Aub, it's cool too how us being best friends with Jesus stood out too. It didn't really stand out to me as much, but it should! Especially when we think of how much love, time, and effort we put into our best friend relationships here on earth. God gives that and so much more to us! Love you girls too, SUCH BLESSINGS to me!

    ReplyDelete