
Sometimes the goodness of the Lord comes to us in mysterious ways. When we're going through the fire, or struggling under trial we may only know of his goodness through our trust in Him.
"Understanding will fail you, but trust will keep you close to me."
I absolutely loved this because I WANT to understand. I WANT to know exactly what is going on and the reasons things are happening. But you know what? If I was granted those desires, there would be no room for trust in the Lord. That would make me God- and I know I do not want that job. :)
Peace is being freely offered to us today. Peace is the essence of the goodness of God and it was the first thing that Jesus communicated with His disciples after He rose on the third day.
This is may prayer for you today. Peace and a complete fulfillment of just how GOOD our God is.
Love you all <3

No comments:
Post a Comment